Registered Funds (40 Act Registered)
Mutual Fund Outsourced Chief Compliance Officer Solution
Our Mutual Fund Outsourced Chief Compliance Officer Solution provides a highly qualified named CCO supported by a team of experienced compliance professionals. Foreside can save you time and money by reducing your full-time staffing needs while staying compliant with the regulatory bodies.
Our goal is to help directors and trustees feel confident that Foreside’s Mutual Fund Outsourced CCO will help control and manage regulatory liability and prevent violations of federal securities law. We provide a qualified professional to serve as the named CCO of your fund on a temporary or permanent basis. We will:
- Conduct periodic reviews of the compliance program to incorporate new or changed regulations or best practice recommendations as appropriate.
- Quarterly Code of Ethics report review and testing.
- Review the adequacy of the policies and procedures of the fund and its service providers, and the effectiveness of their implementation.
- Design or review risk-based testing methods for the compliance program’s policies and procedures.
- Perform and document forensic testing of certain key control procedures; this process includes collecting and organizing relevant compliance data and reviewing reports, investigating exceptions and making inquiries to fund management and service providers.
- Conduct site/due diligence visits to advisers and other service providers as necessary.
- Prepare quarterly and annual CCO Reports for the Board and attend meetings quarterly or as requested.
- Meet periodically with fund management.
- Maintain records comprising the fund’s compliance program.
- Maintain a compliance calendar.
- Inform personnel and service providers of compliance responsibilities.
- Conduct Compliance training.
Support your in-house CCO
- We provide services to support your in-house CCO:
- Tasked based support.
- Supplement your compliance weaknesses.
- Moments notice request for support throughout the year.